Welcome to Window of Faith!

 I am so glad you are here!
Friends and family who enter our home know that I’m rushing to hug their neck, sending a prayer of thanks heavenward to God for their safe travels, then I’m dragging my company off to the kitchen so we can share a bite to eat while we sit and visit.
Some of my fondest memories have always included a combination of faith, family, friendships and of course, food. I find there’s something about sharing a meal that causes people to smile more, laugh more and simply relax. At the end of the day, everyone leaves feeling happy, satisfied and encouraged.
So this is my prayer for Window of Faith- to be a place where God reigns and friendships flourish - and of course, if we can add a little food in the mix, all the better!
So please, pull up a chair, grab a glass of your favorite iced drink and let’s get acquainted and talk about what God is doing in our lives!
With blessings and love,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Great start, Amy! So looking forward to sitting back, sipping raspberry lemonade and chewing on the Word with you! Congratulations on your new blog. May the Lord be glorified in it as you share His goodness with us :) "But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today..." Hebrews 3:13a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Welcome to the blogging world! What a lovely first post!
    I pray that God blesses Window Of Faith~ and it is a blessing to all who visit!!!
    It will be fun to get to know you better!
    xo Yvonne

    ReplyDelete